Sunday, May 3, 2009

Natesh's Upanayanam Invitation

Hello every one, Namaskarams to one and all. Let me introduce myself, Am Natesh (alias) PranavBorn  2002 ; IInd Std , DPS, Hyderabad. Good at Yoga & Swimming.
My parents have chosen to conduct upanayaman for me at my prime age of seven years . It gives me great pleasure to invite you all for my upanayanam, while my Grand Parents and Parents have sent in their invitations. This is Pranav signing off... see you on 28th May 2009

Hello Everyone , am the kadai kutti ( thatha's chella kutti) inviting ...
I would be eager to meet you all on the occasion of my brother Pranav's upnayanam....
Am giving my "thumbs up" for this happy occasion, do join me for this happy celebration. Kids don't miss it..
Detailed invitation attached.



















Subhem.....


6 comments:

  1. Hi Pranav and Vidhya,
    It is a great moment ... enjoy it to your heart full. Don't miss to do sandhya vandhanam after gayatri upadesam.....
    with love GS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pranav and vidhya
    its very nice to have your upanayanam
    i will not miss your upanayanam




    bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pranav,

    Best Wishes for Upanayanam. Hope you had a wonderful event.

    Arasu, Bhuvana, Sakthi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I am G.R.Hari from Artist Maya Wedding Cards. We notice that the invitation works of Artist Maya have been published in your website. Please note that the images are original works of Artist Maya and cannot be transmitted online.

    I would request you to remove the images with immediate effect. Please go through the COPYRIGHT WARNING in the last page of the invitation for more information.

    Regards,

    G R Hari,
    Artist Maya Wedding Cards

    9176624466

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the request of the Maya Artist the pictures have been removed. You may google for Maya to get the pictures www.artistmayaweddingcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mr. Subbu,

    Thank you for your co-operation and helping us combating piracy.

    Hari,
    Artist Maya Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete